Tuesday 25 September 2012

Mixed Berry, Yogurt & Lemon Smoothie

Week 2 of Tosakanth's diet: Fruit and Soup week. I'm meant to have a fruit smoothie for breakfast. The initial one I made had Peaches, Oatmeal, Yogurt, Milk, Acai berry (grose!), Cranberry, Honey and Sugar. It was pretty bad. The oatmeal, although wholesome and filling made it taste pretty bad. I know Acai berries are meant to be good for you, yardi yardi yar,  but it tastes foul doood! not cool. It has this really grose oil taste to it which made the smoothie pretty inedible/indrinkable. I sucked it up and drank it because I was super focused on this diet. Since that was a very bad first smoothie experience, I was thinking of other smoothie flavours that I could whip up and actually enjoy drinking, and that's how I made this commonly awesome smoothie.

Ps: Tosakanth's diet plan is proving to work. 2kg's lost with just a change in diet. Yeehaaa! and then I went and ate chocolate! sigh. and I don't even like chocolate.

Your Challenge: A smooth Smoothie recipe to soothe thee!


 
 
                     

                           

Ready --- Steady --- Blend!


Mixed Berry, Yogurt  & Lemon Smoothie
(1 Serving)


INGREDIENTS:
10-15 pieces of mixed berries (25g)
1 tablespoon sugar
30ml milk
60ml yogurt
20ml water
1 tablespoon lemon juice

METHOD:

add all the ingredients into a blender, and blend for 30 seconds. VoilĂ !

Note: if you want a thicker smoothie, add more yogurt or fruit.

Challenge Accepted ???

Enjoy!

Tosakanth

No comments:

Post a Comment